The set-up of your limited company needn’t be difficult. When you phone Red & Black we want your experience to be a smooth one. We aim to make the process hassle-free and let you benefit from our experience and expertise.
What can you expect from our Contractor Services department?
- We talk you through our two limited company options: With Bookkeeping and Without Bookkeeping.
- If you choose to move ahead, we can sign you up straight away.
- We will take you through an application over the phone and advise on the package that best suits your needs.
- You will then receive a confirmation normally by email summarising what we have agreed.
- Once your application has been completed, your dedicated adviser will give you a follow-up call.
- We will ensure that you fully understand the products and services that you have chosen and explain them in plain and simple English.
- Your adviser will be available to answer any queries from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm Monday to Friday or from 8.00 am to 1.00 pm on Saturdays.
- After 6-8 weeks, you will receive a call from your advisor advising on your financial performance, your situation and how things are ticking along.
Why Red & Black?
- Advice and support to improve your take-home earnings.
- Qualified Chartered Tax Advisors and Chartered Accountants.
- Review of whether you meet the criteria for being employed or self-employed for tax purposes.
- Quick and efficient limited company set up.
- Fixed Fee. No hidden charges and no surprises.
- Freedom for you to choose whether you wish to do the bookkeeping or leave it to the experts.
- Unlimited expert telephone support included in the fixed fee.
- Dedicated advisor allocated to you.
- Your advisor is available to you between 8.00 am and 8.00 pm Monday to Friday and from 8.00 am to 1.00 pm on Saturdays.
- Contact us by telephone or email.
- Regular reminders so you meet all your company deadlines.
- Support on the set-up of your business bank account.