We understand the requirements of general practitioners and partners. During times of rapid change in the private and public health sectors, it is critical that medical accountants keep abreast of the latest changes in accounting and taxation of general practice. At Red & Black, we provide specialist expertise on accounting, tax and finance for general practices and their partners.
We aim to provide a first class financial, accountancy and tax advice for your practice. With our extensive experience in this industry, we can offer you a service tailored to your very needs.
Why a specialist GP accountant?
A specialist accountant can quickly see the issues that affect your business. We realise that time is precious in general practices and it is difficult to devote even a short period of time to managing practice finances when you have a priority of patient care. You expect your accountant to understand the many peculiarities of your practice which a non-specialist may not see. We work with your practice team to deliver financial information and advice that you can trust, act on and rely on.
We can ensure that you take advantage of all reliefs, cost saving measures and tax opportunities available to you. We can assist you in identifying areas of underperformance and provide you with advice on accountancy, tax and financial matters affecting your business.
Minimise your tax bill and make the most of your income.
As a matter of course, we provide an initial and annual financial health check and a review of any tax opportunities. We can offer you a range of services that is tailored to the very needs of your practice.
- Drafting your management accounts, providing analysis and reporting on them.
- Claiming all expenses and reliefs available.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Annual tax planning services.
- Planning for your future and or retirement.
- Payroll and bookkeeping.
- Review of controls and recommendations for improvement.
- Practice set up and assistance with all aspects of practice management
- Staff training and development
- Keeping up to date with changes within the NHS and also private practice
- Completion of superannuation certificates
- Retirement planning
- Help in setting up a personal service company for contractors.
At Red & Black, we aim to provide outstanding advice to help your practice grow. We do this by providing practical solutions in a warm environment and by dedicating our energy to building a solid relationship with you for the long term.
Free no obligation financial health check-up.
We offer a free no obligation health check and tax planning meeting. With our help you will be able to manage the changes happening in the health industry better, and fully able to make the right decisions to maximise the profitability of your business.